1. SMOKING: ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING!
2. PETS: WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS AT ANY TIME!
3. REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit will be returned as a credit to the reservation credit card within 14 days of your departure. Should damage or excessive cleaning occur, the amount of damage or extra cleaning shall be deducted from your security deposit.
4. CANCELLATION: The reservation deposit is refundable less 3% transaction fee up to 4 weeks of your arrival. Within 30 days of your arrival, the reservation deposit becomes non-refundable.
5. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. You will receive the key-less entry code at least 5 business days before your arrival.
6. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM; PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL IS NEEDED FOR LATE CHECK OUT.
7. CLEANING: The Home will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the Home in the same general condition in which it was received. We would also appreciate it if you would make sure that dishes are placed in the dishwasher and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed and dusted.
8. TELEPHONES: There is NO land-based phone service at the home. Verizon, AT&T and Sprint carriers get good reception, we are not sure about the rest.
9. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The Home is equipped and set up as a fully furnished home that will include linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TV/DVD, furnishings. Although we made every effort to anticipate most people’s needs, WE MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE ITEMS YOU MAY BE ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING AT YOUR OWN HOME. If there is a special type of item you.are accustomed to using such as a special type of cooking utensil., etc., please provide for those times by bringing them with you.
10. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Although the bathroom will be stocked with toilet tissue and towels, you might want to bring with you such personal items as bath soap, shampoo, and any other personal toiletries.
11. SLEEPING CAPACITY/ DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damages to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interfere with neighbor’s right, to quiet enjoyment of their property IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS NOTIFIED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PREMISES OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $250 CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD PER INCIDENT.
12. HOLD HARMLESS: The Property Manager do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas electricity or plumbing or malfunction of any amenities listed such as internet, hot tub, etc. Nor will The Property Manager accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, lack of snow, natural disasters, act of God, or other reasons beyond its control. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ONCE GUESTS HAVE CHECKED IN.
13. ADDITIONAL. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Property Manager from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any Injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold the Property Manager free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, Property Managers, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.