Let your second home support your lifestyle
We make it easy
How it works
Hassle-free, complete management services include:
- Marketing on leading vacation rental sites
- Professional quality video, drone, & HDR photography
- 24/7 Responsive, personal communication
- Premium listing on our website
- Secure payment collection and processing
- Sales and Lodging tax collection and remittance
- Meticulous cleaning + maintenance & repair scheduling
- Linen service – we provide towels, sheets, and pillowcases
- Easy to understand monthly statements
Scroll down and expand topics to see details about our services:
Grand Escapes is a locally owned company providing complete vacation rental management for your home, townhouse, or condo located in Grand County, Colorado. Our unique and proven system achieves unparalleled results for our owners and their guests. Personalized service, meticulous attention to detail, and decades of experience in real estate, marketing, and photography are just a few of the qualities that sets us apart from the competition. We take pride in the services we provide and promise to treat your investment home as though it were our own.
When you work with Grand Escapes you can count on us to promote, book, manage, and maintain your vacation home as though it were our own. Our services include:
- Professional quality photography and video creation
- Management of listings on the leading vacation rentals websites
- Promotion of your property on our website and social media channels
- 24/7 professional response to all phone and email inquiries from prospective renters
- Negotiation of rental rates and execution of all rental agreements
- Collection and payment of all sales and lodging taxes
- Credit card payment processing
- Scheduling and management of all cleaning, plus minor maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Linen Service - we now provide quality white towels, sheets, and pillowcases. Owners provide pillows, blankets/bed spreads, and mattress protectors.
In order for this venture to be successful, we ask our property owners to act as our partners. This entails trusting us to make the right decisions to maximize the return on your investment and for you keep your property well maintained. In addition, we ask our property owners to supply:
- All linens and towels. (two sets of linens for each bed and two complete sets of towels for each bathroom (i.e. 2 hand towels, 2 washcloths, and 2 bath towels.)
- All consumable items including toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent and softener, dishwashing detergent and liquid, liquid soap and dispensers for each bathroom, facial tissues, trash bags, etc. (re-stocking can be taken care of by us for a small fee plus the cost of goods)
- Cable or dish TV
- High speed internet with a WI-FI capability
- Trash Removal Service from the garage
- Snow Plowing Service
- Hot Tub service if applicable
Our cleaning crew is second to none in Grand County, so you can be sure your home will always sparkle and look brand new. Our housekeeping will provide quality white towels, sheets, and pillowcases for your home. In addition to standard cleaning services, we can also provide light maintenance services and are available to re-stock consumable household items. We have access to a wide network of skilled professionals to assist with plumbing, electrical, and other repair services and would be happy to make a referral or coordinate their services for you.
Your property will be listed on the top internet sites for vacation rentals. In addition, we create a robust property page for each property that we manage on our website which is professionally designed and engineered to be user-friendly and organically generate leads. We leverage social media to increase the exposure of our website and generate more traffic to our rental properties. We monitor our online marketing performance and make adjustments to improve our ranking on the search engines.
We are registered with Grand County and the state of Colorado to manage rental properties and to collect and remit sales and lodging taxes as required by law. Property owners are required by law to collect and pay sales and lodging taxes whether they use a management company or not. Our online tax accounting service pays these taxes for you automatically eliminating the hassle so you can focus on other things.
We know that you like to enjoy your vacation home with friends and family and we make it easy for you to block out your own usage time on our online reservation system. When you make the reservation on our system, you can specify whether you want us to clean after your stay or if you will clean it yourself. When you make your reservation during the slow season, you can specify whether you want us to take care of the cleaning or if you will clean it yourself before departure. During the busy season, we prefer to clean the property for you in order to maintain our high standard of cleanliness for our guests.
In addition to managing vacation rentals, we are also state-licensed and insured real estate professionals with decades of experience in the area. We can provide you with additional services such as selling your home or buying a new one. Let us know how we can help!
There’s nothing more satisfying than a long list of satisfied property owners and guests. Wondering what people think of our services? We will be happy to provide you with client references upon request. Please contact us directly and see what a professional vacation property management service can do for you!